✔Save ✔Share ✔Like ✔Tag ✔Comment ✔Follow
2 cups flour
2 teaspoons salt
1 1/3 tablespoons sugar
1 1/3 tablespoons baking powder
1 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable shortening
• Preheat oven to 425ºF.
• mix the flour, salt, sugar and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
• Make a indentation in the center of the flour mix then add the milk.
• knead in the shortening with hands kneading the vegetable shortening and flour in the milk mixing well.
• Add milk, if mixture is still a bit dry, and knead well.
• Turn onto floured board, and knead gently about a 1/2 dozen times.
• Roll dough in to 12 balls of even thickness.
• Place spaced evenly on baking sheet and brown in oven 10-13 minutes.
☆ Follow me --->https://www.facebook.com/michele.wrecsics.7