sbc

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

TRACY'S STORY




I post other testimonies about Skinny Fiber so I thought it was time to give my updated one. Many of you know I started my weight loss journey Aug 6, 2013. I started at 252 lbs. I was in a very tight size 24 pants and size 3x shirt. As of July 22, 214 I am down to 182 lbs., that’s a total of 70 lbs. gone so far and I am down to a size 14 pants and size med-large shirt. I owe it to Skinny Fiber. It has helped me get healthy. I no longer crave sweets. I actually don’t like sugar. I gave up sodas completely. I drink water all day along with my morning 1-2 cups of coffee, and a cup of hot tea at night. I also drink sugar-free tea. I no longer suffer from the daily heartburn anymore. I sleep much better. I find I crave vegetables, fruit, and water. I’m a much happier person. I am still a work in progress but I now see the light at the end of the tunnel. I will be able to make my goal weight by Dec/Jan 2014. When I first started skinny fiber I didn’t change my diet. I wanted to see if it would do what I was told. I had ice cream and fast food and still lost. Gradually I found I didn’t want that stuff and my portion sizes got smaller and smaller. My only regret is that I waited 4 months to try it. I have seen so many other products claim to help you lose weight and the only thing that got smaller was my wallet. I am Skinny Fiber for life.
In December I decided that I wanted to become a distributor so that I could help others become healthier and lose weight. I also started a weight loss support group for anyone that wants to join rather they are taking Skinny Fiber or not.
Skinny Fiber is a pure, 100 % all natural nutritional weight loss supplement that comes in the form of a capsule. It is a super detox on a cellular level! It has no nasty side effects, unlike other dietary supplements that make your heart pound and make you feel jittery. Skinny Fiber is STIMULANT, DRUG, AND CHEMICAL FREE.
JOIN
https://www.facebook.com/groups/loseitandmoveit/.
http://mjwrecsics.SkinnyFiberPlus.com/?SOURCE=TLINE7%2F23

No comments:

Post a Comment