sbc

Thursday, July 24, 2014

LOW CARB BROWNIE




Ooey Gooey Low Carb Sugar Free Brownie
I never thought I would find a brownie without all the sugar and flour. After trying so many different low carb sugar free recipes, I just about gave up. I decided to experiment today and don't regret it!! I found one!!! and it tastes even better than the regular unhealthy brownies. My kiddos loved it too!!
Serves 1
Recipe:
1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp heavy cream
2 tbsp truvia or desired sweetener to taste
dash of vanilla
2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa
1 tsp of baking powder
2 tbsp of ground flax seed
Mix ingredients well in a bowl. I used a microwavable cereal bowl. Microwave for 2 1/2 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
I drizzled a little low carb sugar free caramel sauce over. recipe below.

Low Carb Caramel Sauce
2 tbsp truvia or desired sweetener to taste
1 tbsp butter
2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
Melt the butter in a microwavable bowl. Add sweetener and cream.
Mix, and microwave until a light caramel color.
It takes about 2 1/2 minutes. Carefully watch it. Be careful it will be very hot.
Store leftovers in fridge. I used about a Tbsp of sauce for my brownie.

http://mjwrecsics.thenewyearschallenge.com/?SOURCE=BLOG24
30 DAY EMPTY BOTTLE GUARANTEE
CUSTOMERS HAVE REPORTED MANY OTHER HEALTH BENEFITS!

No comments:

Post a Comment