sbc

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

GINA'S SKINNY FIBER STORY


The testimony process is so challenging for us. It's never easy to make the reveal! Listen to Gina's words...

"The truth is I HATE PICTURES! I have for a long time now and I missed out on a lot of photos with my kids. The only way someone could get a picture was to sneak a shot. Well I made a promise that in 90 days I would post my results with skinny fiber. Oh how I didn't want to! I'm not where I was 90 days ago but I'm not where I want to be either!
I had been having a hard time with my weight this past year. I hated looking in the mirror. I always asked myself the same thing, "how did you let yourself go like this"?) I have been taking care of my mom and She is a larger lady like me! (cant wait until I can say WAS) I have watched her go from a recliner to a hospital bed and NOT GET BACK UP. Her legs wont support her. I swore I didn't want to go out like that without a fight.
I prayed to God he would send me SOMETHING to help me lose weight! I'm a stress eater, I knew I was in trouble and I needed help! I ran into this lady. She keep posting and posting and I read and read. I was so skeptical. It took me a month and a half to decide to give it a try.
Well I stuck my mother and daughter on it too! I can't weigh my mother but I can tell you she's losing it little by little. But I can show you my results!
Cant wait to see what the next 90 days brings! I believe in Skinny Fiber so much I became a distributor! Skinny Fiber, Cutting my carbs (yes I still cheat, Coke and sweet southern tea are my downfall) Thank God for my Skinny Fiber! Skinny Fiber for life!"

Start your 90 days here: http://www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com/
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

No comments:

Post a Comment