sbc

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

KRISTIE'S STORY




These are the results of my very 1st 90 day challenge with Skinny Fiber...

I just have to say, even tho I tracked my progress on the website, I never really noticed the loss....
I didn't change any of my diet at all, yes I still enjoyed the occasional bit of chocolate, and 'naughty' foods... I don't believe in depriving myself of a few simple pleasures in life, but I didn't over eat, never felt hungry and I didn't have any cravings for junk food..
I started exercising more at the beginning, but sadly the motivation just didn't last, but that's ok, something else to aim for next time...

I am happy with these results, its the very 1st time I have lost weight in I think forever.... and ok the kgs didn't melt away, but I never expected Skinny Fiber to be a miracle pill... healthy weight loss takes time.

If any of you are thinking about trying Skinny Fiber, stop thinking about it and do it..... the results will amaze you.

www.mjwrecsics.skinnyfiberplus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment