sbc

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

MORGANNE

I thought it was time for another update! The first picture was back in November, my first 90 day challenge. The girl on the left was so lost. Working for a company I hated and took advantage of me. Friends who weren't supportive, and a hardworking family that didn't believe I could be or do anything special. I was stuck, unhappy, and had no belief in myself, and forgot how to dream. I would have terrible migraines that I would wake up with, and go to bed with. I could never get rid of them, even with my prescribed muscle relaxants. I take SF and Hiburn8, and my headaches are completely gone, and I no longer take my muscle relaxants. I have lost 46 pounds, and went from size 18 jeans to a comfortable size 12! I have a belief in myself, and can look myself in the mirror for the first time in my life, and be happy with the face staring back. I have goals, and plan to reach them. I know I will be successful with SBC, and I am so blessed for the amazing opportunity.
CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR PRODUCTS NOW!
WWW.MJWRECSICS.SKINNYBODYCARE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment