sbc

Monday, October 17, 2016

MARCUS

Yep its for men too WAY TO LOOK GREAT MARCUS!!!
After having a conversation with my wife about my weight, I decided I was tired of being called "Big Guy." When I began using Skinny Fiber, I started out weighing 280 lbs; I had a 38 inch waist; wore a XL to XXL shirt; and had a total cholesterol level of 216. After using Skinny Fiber for only 4 months, I lowered my cholesterol level to 195! My cholesterol had not been under 200 since 2000. I lost 40 lbs within my first 7 months and got down to 240 lbs. I began weight training in 2012 and lost another 20 lbs in 2012, while reducing my waist size from 38 inches to 34 inches. My current shirt size is Large. I have had to replace my wardrobe because my clothes were too big. Thank God for Skinny Fiber!

No comments:

Post a Comment