sbc

Friday, October 14, 2016

ANGEL

#DIET This is Angel’s story: Meet “before” Angel McGuire. Topping over 200 pounds I tried to tell myself that being over weight wasn’t that bad. I figured well I’m not dying so as far as I was concerned I was fine. So I couldn’t walk for long periods or run in the yard with my kids. I still played with them…. just couldn’t do some of the things they liked, like playing tag. I tried once and apparently my daughter got sick of me being “it” and stopped running just so I could catch her. That’s what bothered me the most. The fact that even my 4 year old could tell mommy was able to play. I’m not new to weight loss products. If they were on the market chances are I have tried them and of course zero results. I figured either they were a scam or I was just broken and there was no hope. For some reason I was made to be overweight at least thats what I told myself. I joined a bunch of weight loss support groups on facebook. Each one was giving great tips and promoting their own type of product. I stayed and I watched each one very closly without saying a word. I visited each group every single day for months and months. Six to be exact. One of them always stood out from the rest and by the time I was entering the 7th month in these support groups I found myself just going and checking one of them. It was a group that promoted a product called Skinny Fiber. Who was I kidding? Nothing else worked, why would this be any different? I couldn’t afford it anyway if I wanted to. A few days later Whitney asked me to play tag again…. I put my big girl panties on and ordered a bottle. I figured if nothing else there was a 30 day money back guarantee and another name to add to the list of “Crap that doesnt work” to my surprise…that was the day the “before” Angel McGuire died and the new was born. The first week I lost 9 pounds. NINE POUNDS!!!!!! Before losing 1 pound was impossible but NINE?!?!?!? I was amazed!!!! Not only at the pounds but the inches I was losing on top of the pounds! Most importantly, I can play with my kids the way they want to play! I can run and chase them and hear them giggle as they see me getting closer to catching them. I still have a long way to go to get to where I want to be, but I am beyond happy at the life Skinny Fiber has given to me and my family. Order All Natural Skinny Fiber Here!! http://mjwrecsics.sbc90.com/ Become a Distributor Here!!http://mjwrecsics.onebigpowerline.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment