sbc

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

JACKIE

Hi Everyone, it's me Jacki! I just wanted to update y'all on my weight loss journey! 52 POUNDS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
It has been 2 1/2 years in the making. I have many health issues that used to make it IMPOSSIBLE to lose weight. BUT!!!! Then I found Skinny Fiber and Skinny Body Care and my life changed!
Here it goes: (please be nice)
My name is Jacki, and I am a foodaholic!
This is very hard for me. I really never wanted to share my PICTURE and story because I was ashamed at how I looked and what I have been doing to my body over the years.
I suffer from quite a few health problems, including Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Migraines, IBS, Seizures, Menopause, Depression, Herniated disks in my neck and back from a bad car accident 24 years ago and Arthritis, to name a few. I have been steadily gaining weight for the last 12 years because I LOVE to eat and can no longer exercise or be as active as I once was before the health problems seemed to take over my life.
About 2 1/2 years ago, I saw some posts on Facebook about Skinny Fiber. It is a weight loss supplement that does so much more for me then just helping me lose weight. I checked it out and found it was all natural and gluten free (which is important with my health issues). I saved for it so I could buy the buy 3 get 3 free deal and do the 90 day challenge with my hubby. My hubby lost 20 pounds in the first 90 day challenge and I lost 13. We both felt so much better taking Skinny Fiber, that I ordered more and became a distributor so I can help others like myself get healthier!
Order here: www.MJWRECSICS.SKINNYBODYCARE.COM
Skinny Fiber has helped my husband go from migraine headaches EVERYDAY, to 3 in the last year! His cholesterol is normal now, in fact, his doctor told him his blood tests came back better then he has seen in years!! He has more energy and feels better. He tells me he will NEVER stop taking it because he feels so much better!
Skinny Fiber has eliminated my migraines and IBS!! It has helped me with my Fibromyalgia and arthritis pain, hot flashes and with my depression (which is really BIG for me, since I am allergic to all anti-depressants). I have more energy and I feel so much better. I used to have terrible cravings a lot, mostly at night after 8 pm. Skinny Fiber has helped me eliminate those cravings! I rarely eat chocolate and junk anymore. I just don't crave them. It took me a while, while on Skinny Fiber, to get to that point.
Skinny Fiber is all natural and gluten free with NO STIMULANTS! I love it! I can take it and not worry about it giving me seizures!
If you have been thinking about ordering, please DO! It has helped me and so many people! It has a 30 day money back guarantee on 1 bottle and a 90 day money back guarantee on our multi pak specials. We have a buy 2 bottles get one free and a buy 3 get 3 free special right now! Order here:www.MJWRECSICS.SKINNYBODYCARE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment