sbc

Saturday, October 22, 2016

JANET

#SKINNYFIBER #LOSEWEIGHT
I'm AMAZED at Janet's drive and motivation! Since June SHE IS DOWN 58 POUNDS! She's gone from a size 18/20 to a 12/14!
This is the perfect time to get started before the holidays!
Janet says..
I began my 2nd 90 day challenge late August with much anticipation after losing 35 lb. during my 1st 90 day challenge. I'm thankful to God for giving me the encouragement & determination to reach for my goals. I feel so much better, words cannot describe!
I'm so glad I can run some while walking my 5 miles 3X a week. It's awesome being able to run again, without becoming exhausted. I haven't done this in years! I am a changed person & can hardly wait to hit the track! I now crave healthy foods & water! That's a miracle in itself for those who know me. Can't wait to see where I am by Thanksgiving! Luv my skinny fiber!

No comments:

Post a Comment