sbc

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

MARK

Woohoo Mark! Down 54 pounds and still going strong! You can do it too! Check out our amazing, life changing products here
http://mjwrecsics.skinnybodycare.com
This is Marks testimony:
"I'm 65 years old and I have a thyroid 
problem and a high blood pressure problem.This is me now, down to 280 pounds .
I have lost 54 pounds. At first I never believed anything could help me lose weight. I've tried a few and I was against any weight loss products. I didn't believe anything could help me until I met Jean and she convinced me that I would lose weight and I went on this products not exercising and I've lost 44 pounds. This product does work, you put your effort in taking this product, you will lose your weight. You take 2 pills 30 minutes before you eat, drink lots of water, because thats what activates the two pills and it fills you up and then when you eat you don't eat no where near what you thought you could and you feel full and you're satisfied.
You lose the weight, I didn't believe, it was possible.
I'm going for 210 pounds, hopefully by the
first of the year, this story isnt over with yet. I'm getting this weight off me. I'm tired of carrying it around. I'm fixing to see my doctor in about 2 weeks he is going to be shocked I have postponed a doctor's appointment already, well this is my fault,
just to see what happens when he sees me for the first time he's going to be blown over when he sees me because he's been after me to lose weight for years and I've tried everything and nothing has worked except skinny fiber it's a
product that does work if you want to lose weight
invest in Skinny Fiber you'll be glad you did.
Also no more triple chin on my face. lol '

No comments:

Post a Comment