sbc

Monday, January 4, 2016

LANA

Lana shares :
Skinny Fiber has changed my life! I am a mother of 5 and do not have time to do what I need to do to exercise. I had hypothyroidism and then thyroid cancer. I have no thyroid and Skinny Fiber is the only thing that has helped me lose weight with my thyroid issues! I lost 20 lbs before my thyroid cancer surgery, and then had to stop taking Skinny Fiber due to my 2 surgeries and first round of radiation pills. The first time I stopped I did not gain any weight back. Once i got back on Skinny Fiber in Feb, I lost another 20 lbs. then I had to get off a second time for another radiation pill, and due to having no thyroid, i did gain back 20 of the 40lbs I had lost. But i know that is not my fault and I will have to fight to get this weight off, but with Skinny Fiber and God, it is coming back off. I have lost 8lbs o that regained 20. Also with the weight loss I had with SF I was also able to get off my metformin for diabetes!! Don't wait, your life is worth fighting for!!! Let Skinny Fiber help you!

Give it a try ... Join the 90 Day Challenge Today... A year from now, you'd be kicking yourself.
What are you waiting for???
Get your Skinny Fiber today and Start your own Skinny Body Care 90 Day Challenge!!!
Buy 2 Get 1 Free!!!
Buy 3 Get 3 Free!!!

www.mjwrecsics.eatlesswithskinnyfiber.com

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
I am always posting awesome stuff!
https://www.facebook.com/michele.wrecsics.7

No comments:

Post a Comment