sbc

Sunday, January 17, 2016

PEACH FAT ZAPPER

‪#‎DIET‬ ‪#‎LOSEWEIGHT‬
Peach Fat Zapper
Annie says......This drink does exactly what its called!! Zaps fat!!!
And it is amazing!! I love peach Schnapps, But hate the calories and the sugar crash later. This drink satisfies me and gives me energy. And slims me down!
Steep 1 bag peach tea in 1 cup boiling water. let cool.
Fill 4 cup mason jar with ice
Add 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 Tbsp truvia or desired sweetener
1/4 tsp ground ginger
Add peach tea and fill to top with water. Be amazed and ENJOY!!!!! ✔ Like ✔ “Share” ✔ Tag ✔ Comment ✔ Follow me ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
(¯`✻´¯)
**Feel free to send me a FRIEND REQUEST or FOLLOW ME. I am always posting awesome stuff!**
SHARE so you can find it on your timeline.
I’M SO EXCITED! TRY OUR NEW PRODUCT!
www.mjwrecsics.skinnybodymaxmovie.com
www.mjwrecsics.instantyouth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment