sbc

Sunday, January 31, 2016

ROBERT

#getskinny #loseweight
Way to Go Robert!!
Sporting the 90 day challenge tshirt I just received. I started this journey in July. When I finished my first 90 day challenge I was down 2 shirts sizes and 4 pants sizes. Better than that is the 43lbs I no longer carry around. The 90 day challenge tshirt on the right is a size 2xl, I haven’t worn that size since college. Loving life, loving skinny fiber, loving getting healthier.
I DID NOT BUY MEAL REPLACEMENT SHAKES!
I DID NOT BUY MEAL PLANS!
I DID NOT BUY SEVERAL DIFFERENT SUPPLEMENTS!
I DID NOT FOLLOW A STRICT DIET!
I DID NOT WORK OUT!
(Not that we don’t need to add physical activity to our lives! … But, I didn’t … I am working towards doing better, now. Still have a LONG ways to go! )
I DID…. TAKE 2 SKINNY FIBER CAPSULES WITH 16OZ WATER 2 TIMES DAILY
Try it for 90 days, if you aren’t happy return the bottles for a refundwww.mjwrecsics.thesfdifference.com

No comments:

Post a Comment