sbc

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

SKINNY FIBER

Ahhhhhh!!! Here it is!! MY ONE-YEAR SKINNY-VERSARY!!!!! I DID IT!!! 40 lbs and 52 inches GONE!!!! 

So glad that I was introduced to Skinny Fiber and love the support I have gotten from everyone since I started!!! I'm so proud of my results and at the same time kicking myself but hey...still have a long way to go!!!!!

Started Skinny Fiber August 2013, I was dedicated to this product and now am super passionate about it and would suggest it to anyone because I know first hand what it can do!! Took those two capsules before my lunch and dinner and water is my new best friend!! I started out going to the rec center to work out as well as incorporating Hip Hop Abs into my routine. I started seeing results from the beginning, as my detox phase didn't last too long at all. At 8 months I was down 32 pounds and in that time period hit a personal depression in my life and I lost track. I was on and off the bandwagon for a few months after that and ended strong. I'm kicking myself because I know I could have been further along, but love how far I have come and I thank everyone that was with me and supported me.

I'm looking forward to my next Skinny-versary because I know I will be much further along!!
http://mjwrecsics.sbc90.com/?SOURCE=JAN
90 DAY EMPTY BOTTLE GUARANTEE
CUSTOMERS HAVE REPORTED MANY OTHER HEALTH BENEFITS

No comments:

Post a Comment