sbc

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

JENN

This is Jenn and she shares:
I just wanted to share my story. It's been hard work but I'm getting there. I have liver, bowel and thyroid disease. I started at 218 and lost 40 pounds with Skinny Fiber. I was amazed since losing weight was always hard. I then hit a plateau and needed to make more changes. I started weight training, cut down my cardio and started clean dieting. I now take Hiburn8 to help me sleep and E3 to power my workouts -it's delicious too. I have one cheat meal a week but avoid dairy, cheese, red meat and wheat if possible. I'm a work in progress but it's working. I was a little afraid to start weight lifting because I didnt really know what I was doing. My trainer is amazing. Lifting doesn't mean you are going to look like a man....it's the best way to burn fat and get stronger. I have no more signs of muscle weakness, can bicep curl 30lbs, can finally do full push-ups, and now I can run (even though I hate it). I am off all my medications for both bowel and liver disease and I feel amazing. All it took was the desire to make a change and commit to it.
┊ ┊ ★ORDER FROM MY WEBSITE BY CLICKING HERE---> http://mjwrecsics.skinnybodycare.com
BUY 2 BOTTLES GET 1 FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment