Cauliflower Stuffed Portobello’s
(Easily converted to a Vegan Recipe)
4 Portobello mushroom caps
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 Tbsp. oregano
1 Head of cauliflower, cut into florets (or 1- 1lb bag of frozen cauliflower florets)
2 Tbsp. butter (can use vegan butter)
3 Cloves of roasted garlic
2 Tbsp. fresh chopped chives
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brush the mushroom caps with olive oil on both sides
- Sprinkle with oregano and salt and pepper.
- Roast in oven for 15 minutes, turn over and roast for an additional 15 minutes.
(While mushrooms are roasting, prepare the mashed cauliflower.)
- For the mashed cauliflower, bring a large pot of water to a boil, add cauliflower florets. Cook for about 6 minutes, or until soft.
- Once cauliflower is finished cooking, drain well, pat between several layers of paper towels until very dry. Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add butter and garlic.
- With an immersion blender or potato masher, combine until creamy.
- Season with salt & pepper and stir in fresh chives.
Spoon cauliflower mixture on to the Portobello mushroom and return to oven for 10 minutes or until cauliflower is lightly browned.
┊ ┊ ┊ ☆ Follow me ---> https://www.facebook.com/michele.wrecsics.7?fref=nf
┊ ┊ ★Visit my web site ---> http://mjwrecsics.sbc90.com/
┊JOIN MY FREE SUPPORT GROUP
★Join my Team-->http://mjwrecsics.WinWithSBC.com/