sbc

Thursday, August 4, 2016

SARAH

#DIET #LOSEWEIGHT
Don't tell Sarah Skinny Fiber doesn't work!!! Here's what she had to say...
"I lost 40 pounds in 2 months with SF, lots of water and 30 minutes of light exercise everyday....sometimes walking for 30 minutes, sometimes using the Hip Hop Abs videos. Skinny Fiber works as long as you follow the rules. I didn't change anything about my diet. I am naturally active and I used to swim in high school and college and before i got pregnant with my first, I ran 2 miles ...everyday. I was 130 when I got pregnant. My biggest issue was overeating when I was pregnant with my son and I had gotten so used to it that I stayed overeating even after I gave birth a year ago. SF helped with that big time! I am down 40 pounds in just 2 months. I could never have imagined I would lose so much so quickly. I still have a long way to go, but I know I will get there with Skinny Fiber." ~Sarah
Are YOU ready yet? Change your health, change your life!! Check out the online specials here: www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com
http://mjwrecsics.skinnybodycare.com
www.mjwrecsics.sbcpowerline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment