sbc

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

KIM

From my friend Kim!
Good Morning !!! I would like to share a bit about my weight loss journey ....
Hi everyone my name is Kim I am currently using Skinny fiber.... here is an updated pic of me since I started one year ago last April .. I take 2 skinny fiber twice daily with at least 16-24 oz of water I am not on any special diet however my portions are very small now compared to before I have no cravings for sweets like I used to .. I rarely exercise ... my fibro symptoms IBS & anxiety issues are next to none now ... Still losing inches peeps.....I do not weigh myself & stopped measuring after I lost over 80 inches!! I`m loving it ...I also want to add my cholesterol & liver enzymes are down according to my Dr. yesterday which is awesome news!! I love my skinny fiber !

Join the WORLD WIDE 90 Skinny Fiber challenge here>> www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com

No comments:

Post a Comment