sbc

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

SKINNY FIBER STORY

WOW! WOW WOW! My friend Hot Chocolate is definitely living up to her name! She is looking HOT! So super proud of her!
Here's Hot Chocolate's heart:
The pic on the left was my beginning stage of using Skinny Fiber (I had been using it for about 2 weeks when the pic was taken). I was still trying to come to terms with letting go of old habits but the product had started working. The Skinny Fiber wa...s helping me begin to gain CONTROL over my eating and SODA habits. I was determined not to quit on myself or this product. The changes in my weight were veeery slow at first. But I stayed focused on the goal. I wanted to FINALLY be free of the "madness" of overeating. Skinny Fiber ended my cravings for sodas. And for almost a year, WATER has been my beverage of choice. This is history for me. Even on the SBC cruise...I drank WATER...thanks to Skinny Fiber. It helped me control my raging appetite for too much food! I am amazed by the pink bottle combined with the power of CONSISTENCY! Powerful duo!!!
The pic on the right was one of 2 photo shoots that I did a few weeks ago for my media businesses and MOST OF ALL, as a 44th birthday gift to myself. I am down 5 (almost 6 now) dress sizes! The "real" HotChocolate is shining through and changing lives on sooo many NEW levels. I feel free, alive and I'm getting better with age. I love Skinny Fiber and what it has done for my life and the lives of so many!
★ℒℴѵℯ★ℒℴѵℯ★ℒℴѵℯ ℒℴѵℯ★ℒℴѵℯ★
┊  ┊  ☆
┊  ★
Skinny Fiber is an all natural weight loss capsule. Has 3 plant ingredients and digestive enzymes--Glucomannan is an all natural soluble dietary fiber ( nothing like other types of fiber that can cause extreme tummy pain) Caralluma - It is known as a natural appetite suppressant and Cha de Bugre is Brazil’s best kept secret to weight management..
Each month supply is $59.99 but you can get the buy 2 and get a free one for $119.99 or the best one is the 3 bottles and get 3 free for $179.99. Cheaper to go in with a friend and get the free ones. you can order here
Get your Skinny on with Skinny Fiber!
CLICK LINK BELOW TO ORDER.
www.mjwrecsics.SKINNYBODYCARE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment