sbc

Saturday, August 27, 2016

MARJEAN

#DIET #WEIGHTLOSS
UGH! I did HCG before too. SO BAD for your gallbladder, amongst other things! NOT a healthy way to lose weight at all! Glad Marjean found Skinny Fiber, just like me!
"Before Skinny Fiber I tried a lot of different diets including HCG. I have a difficult time losing weight because I have hypothyroidism. Skinny Fiber really worked for me. It is as much about the weight as it is about the inches. After my 90 day challenge I was down 16 lbs and 6 1/4 inches. It made a lot of difference. I was wearing size 14 in my before picture and now I'm in 8 & 10. I am so happy. Thanks Skinny Fiber!"
To join our 90 day challenge and have our 90 day money back guarantee, visit www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com.
To join as a distributor (for just $10 more) and have the SAME 90 day money back guarantee PLUS the option to make some money, please join here: www.mjwrecsics.winwithsbc.com
Either way, you can't lose anything except the weight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment