sbc

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

ALENA

I am inspired!!!!
This is Alena, down 50 pounds!!!! She is doing wonderful!!! I was lucky enough to have lunch with her a few weeks ago and she is looking AMAZING!!!!! What a sweetheart!

"Ok...here it is. As promised when I hit the 50 lb mark I would post my progress pic. For those of you that know me, know this is something I would never do in a million years. But part of my process is being accountable, open, and honest to show you that Skinny Fiber and making smart choices really works. So my recipe for success is making healthier choices, eat in moderation, drink lots of water, and continue my education daily on what it means to live a healthy living lifestyle. I will adjust as I go and as my body needs. Incorporate more exercise, adjust my food intake etc. This is not a diet or fad...this is my lifestyle now. I am a work in progress...I'm not where I want to be, but thank God I'm not where I used to be.

A HUGE thank you to all of you who have chosen to come along on this journey with me! Being successful isn't what makes you great. What makes you great is when you reach back and help somebody else become great! I'm with you all the way!

Order here-- http://mjwrecsics.SKINNYBODYCARE.COM/
90 day money back guarantee on buy 2 get 1 free or buy 3 get 3 free.

One bottle is 59.99 buy 2 get one free is 119.99 buy 3 get three free is 179.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment