sbc

Saturday, February 6, 2016

TRACY

Tracy, along with her husband, Mike, and their 17 year old son, Brent, they lost well over 100 pounds in their first 90 day challenge. Now....they are ready to make another 90 day run! Here is what Tracy had to say..
"I just had to send you this picture for more of a reality check for myself. I have been struggling this last month mentally on my weight-loss journey. I promised myself when I started skinny fiber that I wouldn't play these mind games, well I fell back into them. I decided this morning to take a picture and compare it to my starting picture and I get emotional. I have accomplished so much! I am currently down 50 pounds (what!!! 50lbs!!! In 5 months) and I need to give myself credit where credit is due. Let me tell you, you know I don't sell skinny fiber so I'm not saying this for that reason. I never would be where I am right now without skinny fiber! When I look back at my before picture I see how my body has transformed. Yes I did eat less, but the only way that I was able to continue that month after month is because skinny fiber helped me feel satisfied. Thank you so much for introducing it to me. I am back on track starting a new 90 day challenge today I can't wait to see what the next three months hold for me!!!!!"
Ready yet? JOIN the Challenge! Get more info on Skinny Fiber here:www.MJWRECSICS.sbc90.com
Or our newest, upgraded and enhanced formula, Skinny Body Max here:www.MJWRECSICS.TRYSBMAX.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment