sbc

Thursday, February 11, 2016

NICKI

Nicki's story is just AMAZING!!!
She says...
"So here is my story! My name is Nikki I am 24 years old. I have had weight issues for about 6 years now. I have something called pseudo tumor cerebri, I have poly cystic ovarian syndrome, and endometriosis. All of which work against me in loosing weight. I have tried so many weight loss supplements with little to no results... Then I found Skinny Fiber... I was so skeptical because nothing else has ever worked for me, so I stalked the page for a couple months learning that if I wasn't completely satisfied I could get my money back. I read every single testimony about others taking skinny fiber and just thought "it's too good to be true" But I decided I would try it out and if I didn't like it would just get my money back. Well here I am posting publicly my before picture (that might I add I am ashamed of!) because I am SO happy with my one month results!! I have lost 13 pounds and 22 inches I haven't changed the way I eat or workout. Although Skinny Fiber has helped me not crave any sort of junk food. I wake up feeling so good with so much natural energy, with my pseudo tumor I get massive migraines and they have turned into just a headache, and I don't get them often. I had to have emergency surgery for my gallbladder and appendix a few years back and have had a lot of pain in my stomach since. And I start skinny fiber and boom my stomach feels 100 times better!! I am not taking my anxiety meds as much as I used to I went from 3 or 4 a day down to maybe 1 or 2 a week. I sleep better. I feel so much happier! I am just so glad that I got off the fence and decided to give skinny fiber a try! It has changed my life for the better in SO many ways!! Not to mention I love hearing my husband and kids say "Mommy, you look so good, I'm so proud of you"

No comments:

Post a Comment