sbc

Sunday, November 29, 2015

TINA



‪#‎loseweight‬ ‪#‎thin‬
BOOM!!! Tina looks AMAZING!!! Results from our flagship product Skinny Fiber. Order yours here: www.mjwrecsics.SBC90.com OR be the first to try our new improved Skinny Body MAX. All the benefits of our original Skinny Fiber plus power packed with even MORE fat burning ingredients! Order MAX here: www.mjwrecsics.skinnybodymaxmovie.com
In Her Own Words:
"The picture on the left is me at my heaviest weight, the middle one is when I started Skinny Fiber and the one on the right was today!! I've always been an emotional eater, and a still birth, miscarriage and a failed marriage took it's toll. I think seeing this picture is what really motivated me to get my behind in gear and make changes. With a lower calorie lifestyle and exercise I began to lose the weight, until I hit the dreaded plateau. Even on a 1200 calorie a day diet with exercise I wasn't dropping the weight, I heard about Skinny Fiber and decided to give it a try, and I am so glad I did I broke the plateau and hit my big goal of 100 lbs lost. I think I became a bit obsessed with the scale lol so I no longer weigh, we will have to wait til the next time I go to the doctor to find that our, but at last count it was 115 lbs total, 50 of that on skinny fiber! It's one of the best decisions I have ever made as far as my journey goes. I still have a bit more I want to lose, but i will be rocking that wedding dress next Saturday!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment