sbc

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

HOLLY

Hello my name is Holly I have been on Skinny Fiber about 8 months now and I have went from 291lbs to 186lbs I have lost 105lbs and still going strong!!!! you should know I am in a wheelchair and I have been since I was 18 due to my RSD ( a nerve dystrophy)..and I have still lost a great amt of weight without exercise .I have went from a size 26 to a size 12 and in some pants an 11.. But not only have I lost weight but My health has made a huge change.. I No longer have Acid Reflux issues, my IBS is GONE, Plus some of the pain has went away.. Skinny Fiber has really given me back my life without it I don’t know where i would be. I just wished I would of started it sooner. So if you are trying to figure out if Skinny Fiber is for you all I have to say is YES it is… Remember the 30 day money back Guarantee !!!!!!
Look at my Photo the Girl in the first photo was SAD , UNHEALTHY, EMBRASSED about her self, and over all just unhappy!

Get yours today!!! ---> http://mjwrecsics.sbc90.com

No comments:

Post a Comment