sbc

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

JUDY'S STORY

#LOSEWEIGHT
THIS JUST IN from Judy!!
IN HER OWN WORDS: 
"I’m just gonna go ahead and put myself out there. Yes, I gained weight over the last couple years - all because I was not committed. I have an amazing product that I didn’t take - one time one day, none for a couple days etc.
I got no activity, I ate out too much and didn’t take care of me.
On January 1, I committed to a 90 Day Challenge to get back to me.
I want to show you that Skinny Fiber works!!! When you use this product as a tool, it helps you meet your goals. I have faithfully taken Skinny Fiber and ate great clean food. I have not exercised for the past month, exercised sporadic in January. Kick boxing did nothing for me, that before body is busting my butt for 3 months kick boxing - no results so I stopped going.
I am only down 11.2 pounds but I am loving the results.”
***GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!***
STARTING TODAY WE KICK OFF A WORLDWIDE CHALLENGE with 3 grand prizes - a trip to MIAMI with a MAKEOVER and an APPEARANCE on THE HEALTH and WELLNESS CHANNEL!!!!!
You can join here www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com .If you have any questions please message me. We do offer a 30 day guarantee on a single bottle purchase and a 90 day guarantee on the multipacks. Not to mention when you buy 2 you get 1 FREE. . When you buy 3 you get 3 FREE!! Summer is coming, let’s Do this .

No comments:

Post a Comment