sbc

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

KAYLA'S SKINNY FIBER STORY

#loseweight
Here is what Kayla says…
Skinny fiber has been my lifesaver, it has totally changed my life , after trying every shot pill and weight loss program I decided to try this as one of my last efforts to Lose weight and feel better.
Started in OCT 7th 2013 and I tell everybody I’ll never quit taking it , even when I get to my weight loss goal the benefits I have gotten from skinny fiber have been awesome ….
I can sleep without Meds , my blood sugars and blood pressure has dropped my doc took me off one of my diabetic Meds , my joints are working right again , it used to take 5 minutes for me to start moving BC my joints were so stiff now I can just get up without thinking about it….
I can’t put into words what skinny fiber has done for my life , I’m getting it back and I’m so happy …..
My 90 challenge results are 38.5 pds and 17.5 inches off my bust waist & hips …….your life is waiting … Take the challenge!
WE have several packages for Skinny Fiber. 1 bottle is 59.95 119.95 and the buy 3 get 3 (best value) is 179.99. They all come with a 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not happy within 30 days just mail back your empty bottle and any remaining unopened bottles for a full refund..

No comments:

Post a Comment