sbc

Saturday, April 11, 2015

ALICIA'S STORY

Here is Alicia and her update!!!

Here is my story!!
My name is Alicia and I started my journey with skinny fiber in September 2013. Before skinny fiber I gained a lot of weight having three kids. I was really in denial about just how big I was until July of 2013 when I had a picture taken with my girls and took a look at myself…..WOW! I had liked this post about skinny fiber and had been paying attention to the testimonies of those that were on it. I decided it couldn’t hurt to try it. Well my first month I lost a few pounds and some inches, then at my 90 days I had lost 21lbs. and 17 inches. I just kept right on going right into my next 90 day challenge and I have now lost 47lbs. I know people will say all you need to do is eat healthy and exercise, but I am going to be honest I had looked to food for comfort. While on skinny fiber I have not exercised, unless you count the five times I went to the gym! I do keep track of the amount of food I eat, but I eat what I want most of the time…and guess what I am still losing. This product is real and it does work! I plan on continuing my journey with skinny fiber for life! I love this product!!!
The first pic was in July 2013 2 months before I started Skinny Fiber! The second pic is me just a few days ago taken in March 2014.
This was one of the most difficult things I did, putting my picture up for all to see. I did it because I want people to see that Skinny Fiber truly works!! Look at the pic and you can see the proof!

Try skinny fiber for yourself
www.mjwrecsics.sbcnewresolution.com
90 day money back guarantee
NOTHING TO LOSE BUT WEIGHT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment