sbc

Thursday, March 24, 2016

JENNIFER

Love updates!!!
Jennifer P
Thought I would update with my new before and after.
On the left at 218lbs. The right is 145lbs taken last week. 
This is all thanks to SF , clean eating 6x a day (and i eat alot!!) and weight training with very little cardio! Consistency is key, 3-4 litres of water a day, one cheat meal a week and a bit of determination.
Plus, I just started the Hiburn8, not to lose anymore weight but to help with my sleep and can I just say....it is AMAZING. I have liver disease and a symptom is restless sleep. Wow, I have slept so good in the past few weeks. It is amazing!
You can do it too. The question is "How bad do you want it??"
ORDER YOURS TODAY!! Click order now on the top right to see all our products http://mjwrecsics.SBC90.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment