sbc

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

DEB

#LOSEWEIGHT So excited to have just gotten this message!!!! Deborah is one of my customers!!!!! This made me cry last night! This is why I do what I do for a living! I started my first 90 day challenge on 11/11/15 and I went right into my 2nd 90 challenge. I started with skinny fiber and switched to skinny fiber max. I did not weigh myself but I was in full force going for a size 14 and xl to xxl. I am now in a wiggly size 10, approaching an 8 and can now reach for m/l in clothes. I will post a full update when I am done with my second challenge. I am happy with the change very very happy. Your product helped me change me…. your support was the key factor here for me to! Thank you Christa for coming into my life!!! ASK ME HOW YOU CAN DO THIS TOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment