sbc

Thursday, March 31, 2016

CINDY

Cindy here!! Just so you know I am a slow looser!! But I never gave up!! I stayed with my skinny fiber because I got great benefits from it!! I am no longer on any meds for acid re-flux, high blood pressure, and I don't have to take any thing for my leg pain I was blessed with from having chemo treatments 6 yrs ago. I have recently added Hiburn8 so that I can have that 24-7 round the clock help. Plus added sleep benefit!! I do not drink any thing but coffee, water and maybe a green tea. I am watching kind of what I eat. I eat regular foods (less) just cut back on the bread in take since that is a down fall for me. Looking forward to a new bathing suit!! Maybe a colorful one!!
GET YOURS WWW.MJWRECSICS.SBC90.COM
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment