sbc

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

ALL NEW HIBURN 8!! IT WORKS!!!!

#SLEEP #LOSEWEIGHT Tennie is beyond excited to share her story so far with our new Night Time Weight Loss supplement, HiBurn8…… “I LOVE MY HiBurn8!! I have been taking HiBurn8 for about 2 weeks. This is one of SBC’s newest weight loss products! I have had problems sleeping for years. My doctor gave me Ambien and it helped some. The side effects were horrible…waking up after 2 hours groggy and disoriented - not being able to go back to sleep or sleeping fitfully for a few more hours. Horrible!! The FIRST night I used HiBurn8, I fell asleep in about 15 minutes and woke up about 7 ½ hours felling great!! No grogginess, foggy brain or dizziness! I saw my doctor this week and showed it to him. He told me to throw away the Ambien! He approved Skinny Fiber a couple of years ago, so he knows the products are natural. I have lost 4 pounds in this 2 weeks while sleeping like a baby..” Ready to sleep AND lose weight? Take the first step by clicking here>>http://MJWRECSICS.DiscoverHiBurn8.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment