sbc

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

TONI MARIE'S SKINNY FIBER STORY

Here's my update
Ok here it goes I have not shown this pic to many...but I am so proud of myself!!!! I admit---I was skeptic!!! I had spent so much time on things that did not work and had decided I was doomed to continue to gain weight!! But after talks with my sister who is also taking Skinny Fiber, I thought ---why not--- I would never ever be happy just gaining weight --and at my age, post-meno and IBS disease I was about to need size 16 pants---- so I did it--- It had the 30 day guarantee unlike all the other junk I tried. So I ordered Skinny Fiber and was like here goes nothing!!! I was sooooo wrong! So the first week I was shocked when my IBS that I have suffered with for over 27 years was gone!! The bloat that was sometimes painful was gone and I felt like I had energy! By 3 weeks I was not craving junk and noticed one day that I really did not even want it ---so I say my body don't want it!!!

Long story short and 2 months later I down 1 size!! And 10 lbs Gone. It was slow for me but I have never felt better. So if you are like me --- just try it --- 30 day empty bottle get your money back if you don't like it --- or change everything like me!! I hope everyone at least tries 1 bottle!!

http://mjwrecsics.thenewyearschallenge.com/?SOURCE=fb
30 day money back guarantee
WANT BEAUTIFUL SKIN?
http://mjwrecsics.tryagelesstoday.com/?SOURCE=FB
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

CLICK LINK BELOW TO FIND OUT ABOUT AN OPPORTUNITY WITH SKINNY BODY CARE.
www.mjwrecsics.winwithsbc.com./?SOURCE=FB

No comments:

Post a Comment