sbc

Friday, May 9, 2014

COURTNEY'S SKINNY FIBER STORY

Courtney L. says

After posting my last post, the one about the butterfly, I broke down and started crying. I know, I'm a sensitive girl, but that's me and I'm not going to be anyone different. A man named Stephen commented on my post, and at that point the tears started falling.
When I started using this product, skinny fiber, I just wanted to lose weight. I wanted to create a group where people could support and encourage one another. Because I know, as an overweight person, it's hard to find that support in this world.
I never expected any of this to happen to me. I honestly never expected even one person to follow me. As I look back on the last 20 years of living life as an overweight woman, I felt so insignificant. I never felt good enough. I lived my life scared, afraid of what people were saying about me. I went through both physical and mental abuse in my relationships, and felt I deserved every bit of it. There were days that I had hoped I wouldn't wake up. I was not living anyways, it was like I was living to die.
What a difference a year can make. Yes, I have lost 90 pounds with skinny fiber. But what I love most, more than losing this weight, is finding my passion. My reason for living. I want to reach so many people, I want to help them get the strength to get up and out of the situations that they are in and do something positive with their lives. I want to help the ones that felt like I did for so many years. The ones that don't feel worthy. The ones who are scared to live their lives. The ones who just don't feel good enough. Every single one of us have so much to offer this beautiful world. I just want to be an inspiration to y'all.
I'm so grateful for the blessings that have been placed in my life. I give all the glory to God. For when I was in my darkest hour, I got on my knees and gave all my worries to him. The moment I stood up from that life-changing prayer, my life has never been the same. I want to thank each and everyone of you for supporting me along this journey. I love you all

Order your all Natural Skinny fiber here! 30 DAY (EMPTY BOTTLE) Money back guarantee, You have NOTHING to lose but weight! Give yourself a chance to be the YOU that you have always wanted to be!

ORDER HERE BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW.
http://mjwrecsics.thenewyearschallenge.com/?SOURCE=BLOG
30 DAY EMPTY BOTTLE GUARANTEE
CUSTOMERS HAVE REPORTED MANY OTHER HEALTH BENEFITS!
NOTHING TO LOSE BUT WEIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment