sbc

Friday, May 9, 2014

HEATHER'S STORY

Love these updates!!
http://mjwrecsics.SBCSpecial.com/
This is my friend, Heather...
"My Name is Heather, I’m 32 year’s old... I weighed 378 pounds, and I was not happy... I was sad, depressed, not confident.. I couldn't walk without being out of breath... Something had to change... I found Atkins and the pounds started coming off... I stopped drinking soda, stopped eating pasta, stopped eating breads, and candy etc... I lost 150 pounds... the lowest I got was 227.. Kept it there..
In 2010 my mother passed away, I lost myself in food again. I didn't care what I ate, or didn't eat.. I just didn't care about myself anymore.. This went on from October 2010 until July 2011.. I knew I was going to end up at 378 again if not more....
I started back up on Atkins AGAIN, and I started leslie Sanson dvd’s .. Walk it out on the wii, I just took it day by day... and I lost 195 .... I was weighing between 184 and 193 for 2-3 months.. And no matter what I tried, or didn’t try didn’t matter.. I was still the same weight...
My friends were on something called Skinny fiber, and I saw their results, and I was like, what, really? What can it hurt to give it a try? Nothing.. I could lose nothing but weight. So I bought a bottle.. In my first 2 days I lost 4 pounds.. And I was thinking?! What.. No way wow... I tried it a few more days, by 13 days, I had lost 14 pounds... yeap that’s right! .6 months later I am down 55 pounds, over 68 inches, !!!!! I am so close to goal I can taste it..
Losing my mother, going through everything, has made me stronger!!!!"
Try Skinny Fiber-- You will love it- you can order here! Click and Start YOUR journey here:

http://mjwrecsics.thenewyearschallenge.com/?SOURCE=BLOG
30 DAY EMPTY BOTTLE GUARANTEE
CUSTOMERS HAVE REPORTED MANY OTHER HEALTH BENEFITS!
NOTHING TO LOSE BUT WEIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment