sbc

Friday, July 24, 2015

DONNA

#healthy #trim #fit #skinny
Donna’s update! So proud of you! For more info or to order check it out here ->http://mjwrecsics.SBC90.com/
“I have struggled with my weight for many years. I have lymphedema in both legs which along with the extra weight made my everyday living a real hassle, just to stand at the sink to wash the dishes was a difficult task for me.
I had high blood pressure for years and was on 2 Lisinoprils daily (I am not a big fan of taking any medication) after 5 months of taking Skinny Fiber I am happy to say that I no longer have high blood pressure and am no longer on medication. I chose to eat healthier and walk for 30 minutes a day 3 days a week. Are you struggling with your weight and/or health issues? Then Skinny Fiber is for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment