sbc

Monday, July 20, 2015

ANGEL

#loseweight #getskinny
“Hello Im Angel I took Skinny fiber for a year. I lost close to 50 
lbs and went from a 16-18 pant size down to a 6-8 WOW right.. It 
gets better I have not taken it for just about a year and I’m still 
losing inches. In the year while I was taking it I learned how to 
eat proper,I still eat chocolate I never gave it up! I juice 2x a 
day and stay away from GMO foods everything I make is made from 
fresh produce I don’t make to many things that comes out of a box 
or a can .My pain from my fibromyalgia is not as bad since the 
weight loss,my cholesterol levels are now also great….I was very 
skeptic at first but WOW I’m so Blessed to have been introduced to 
skinny fiber. I want you all to know if you want something bad 
enough and set your mind to it ….. YOU can do it!!!!!!”
100% All Natural Skinny Fiber~Changing Lives! Order yours here:www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com

No comments:

Post a Comment