sbc

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

CINDY

#loseweight #getthin #healthy
This is Cindy…AMAZING!!!!!
“Hello! My name is Cindy and I want to dedicate this to all of you that may have had cancer or any illness that required steroids! Do Not Give Up! Keep a Positive Attitude! And when you are tired of all of the weight that you gained……Please give Skinny Fiber a try!
In January 2010, I was diagnosed with small cell carcinoma of the lung. My prognosis was pretty grim. The doctors told me that I had a 15% chance of survival! I began chemo and radiation.
8 rounds of chemo with steroids
6 weeks of daily radiation
8 months of my life
Loads of praying and positive thinking!
I was determined that I would not be sickly! I ate everything in the world to try to keep my strength up! And guess what. ….I succeeded! The cancer was in remission!!!!
But I had gained 38 pounds! That put me at 188 pounds! Not good!
I tried everything to get that weight off but I would lose 5 lbs then gain it back again!
In August 2013, I joined a weight loss support group! I loved the motivation! I noticed that several of the people in the group were taking Skinny Fiber! I ordered some for myself! Best decision ever!
I began taking Skinny Fiber on September 11th and 2 months later, I was officially back down to my pre-chemo weight!!!! Now, I am even smaller than I was before the cancer. I have gone from a size 16 jeans to a size 6! I have never worn a size 6 before!
I love my Skinny Fiber! You can do this too! Make a decision to be positively skinny and healthy!”
Get your body healthy again!! Order Skinny Fiber here:www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com

No comments:

Post a Comment