sbc

Monday, September 26, 2016

KAYLA

THIS IS KAYLA - I LOVE LOVE LOVE HER STORY!!! 😍
Buy 3 Get 3 FREE - www.mjwrecsics.SBC90.com
"My name is Kayla and I'm 30 years old. I started my Skinny Fiber journey on May 4, 2012 weighing in at 210 pounds. That is what I weighed in the photo on the left. I gained 94 pounds during pregnancy in 2006 and I did everything in my power after pregnancy to get the weight off and it would not budge! I exercised, ate right, counted calories, used diet products, still it would not leave me. I was very skeptical at first when I found Skinny Fiber and I waited four months to try it.
I finally decided to try it for one month and if I didn't lose anything, I was going to get my money back!! And I was SURE I would be getting a refund. Within my first month I lost 20 pounds and a ton of inches. I was hooked. I did NOT diet OR exercise. At all. I had had enough of that for six years previously. I used Skinny Fiber from May until June 2012 and weighed in at 169 pounds (41 pound loss in three months). I was then diagnosed with uterine cancer (due to using a weight loss shake loaded with garbage SOY!!
Please don't consume soy!) and stopped using skinny fiber while I awaited my surgery. I had surgery on October 2, 2012 and began my second start with Skinny Fiber on October 8th. (I did not gain back a single ounce while I was off Skinny Fiber) In March 2013 I reached my goal weight of 135 pounds! But that's not even the best thing! Since starting Skinny Fiber, I sleep better than I ever have in my life. I wake up rested and ready for the day.
My skin, hair and nails are HEALTHY for the first time ever and my menstrual periods are NORMAL! Even with the birth control pill they could not be regulated! I am writing this because I want to share with all of you my results and urge you to give Skinny Fiber a try. Don't wait like I did. With that guarantee, you really have nothing to lose except the pounds and inches. I was in a TIGHT size 14 and I now wear a size SIX! Do this for YOU! Let Skinny Fiber change your life like it has mine!"
RESULTS THAT LAST!!!
JOIN MY GROUP
https://www.facebook.com/groups/weightitoutwithann/
┊ ┊ ┊ ☆ Follow me --->https://www.facebook.com/michele.wrecsics.7?fref=nf
┊ ┊ ★Visit my web site ---> http://mjwrecsics.skinnybodycare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment