sbc

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

CATHY

Cathy has really done awesome with our products!!!
#TestimonySBC #SkinnyBodyMax
She has lost 44 pounds!!!!
Cathy says "I've been trying to lose weight for years. I had a hysterectomy when I was only 28. I was only a size 8 then, even though I had 4 pregnancies. I never gained much each time. 
But that was the end of being small. Weight gain, because of being on synthetic hormones and I'd forget to take them. I blew up to a size 18 by the time I reached 30 years old. 
My reason for now losing weight is I have a whole new mind set and I take my SB Max. I've put 100% effort to this no cheating with deserts, sugar or carbs. I've made up my mind to make this work. You can too!"
With the upcoming Holidays approaching us, let’s get a jump start on our Healthy Eating.
Get yours here: www.MJWRECSICS.SkinnyBodyMax.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment