sbc

Thursday, December 31, 2015

TINA

This just in from beautiful friend Tina,
"The picture on the left isn't even me at my biggest, I'd lost 65 lbs before I started using Skinny Fiber but I had hit a plateau and even with lower calorie and working out I couldn't break it, I would fluctuate within the same 5 pound range. Since starting Skinny Fiber I've gotten better at controlling my portions and taking charge of food and not letting it control me! I don't drink my calories, and i don't eat fast food... no point when the food I cook is better anyways! lol (conceited, I know) I'm very proud of how far I've come, and I still have a little ways to go but I will get there!! I'm not sure of my exact weight loss as I quit weighing months ago, scales can become a bit obsessive lol"
Are you ready to get started? Click Here: http://MJWRECSICS.SBC90.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment