sbc

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

JASMINE

Jasmine says...
"What can happen in a year exactly? Well here's ME, Why? Because having 3 kids, a c-section, being 45, and having a almost non-existent metabolism was hard to lose weight. Being short made it worse. My back pain was constant, my moods -- irritable. But I followed the Skinny Fiber plan to a T! Took it consistently, every single day, carried a bottle in my bag, another on my counter at home, and toted a water bottle everywhere I went! Results were NOT overnight, as a matter of fact, I was a very slow loser in inches and weight. But heck I put this weight on over a course of a decade, so I stuck with it. I'm telling you guys, if you stick with consistency, lots of water, lower your carbs, it just works."
http://MJWRECSICS.sbc90.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment