sbc

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

VEL'S TEST

Here is is Dec 2014 
I had not done a update since last year
My Journey taking Skinny Fiber has been over the 16 months
There has been lots of challenges with injury and arthritis in my hip
this has been challenging to get solid exercises in as I was doing last year , I have persevered and found a way to do them at home that I could manage through the pain and I would not hurt myself any further and did mange to get it done , no matter what. Learnt to push through it , and continued to take My SF as any one I have had my ups and downs as anyone trying to maintain a specific weight , I up 5 here down 5, up and down all year , up a little when I was less active for sure, I did managed to get my weight back down to go an our Vacation in Nov . I was very disappointed when I seen the pictures in Aug and need to get back on track. I had this beautiful dress I want to wear and could not get in to it, and had to get a new one, and wouldn't you Know it was too tight as well , so I cut back on My sugars Again and watched my carb (starches ) like crazy . and got into My dress which is the one on I have on in the Nov picture , I lost 3 inches and was down about 7 lbs in a matter of 5 weeks
and that is a whole size I was down , I felt absolutely amazing getting these beautiful pictures done ,
I am so Thankful I Found Skinny Fiber that day here on Face Book It was just a random post and I started watching and reading about what it had done for so many people for about 2 months and decides this is what I need and ordered it I would not been able to Maintain my goals to be healthier , and share with you all my own journey .
There IS NO MAGIC Pills no over night solutions , When we add Skinny Fiber and be good to our selves this can be your result TOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment