sbc

Monday, December 22, 2014

SANDY'S STORY

Go Sandy!! You look GREAT!!
"Here is my before and in progress update. I have tried most of the "diets" out there with varying success but the weight always came back and usually brought extra pounds with them.
I am a stress eater (and I have tons of stress) this and the usual hormone issues when you get in your 50's started causing my middle to expand. I have been stuck at the same weight for y...ears no matter what kinds of other products and programs I tried. Then one of my friends said she was using skinny fiber and it was working for her, so I started watching.
I have health issues ( diabetes, high blood pressure, fibromyalgia, joint pain, migraines)so it took a little while for my body to get back in balance, but they are all improving as I take my skinny fiber.
What I know is, I am taking less medication, and have better blood sugar, better blood pressure readings, much better mobility and less pain. Just that would be worth every penny! It has really curbed my cravings and I am not hungry all the time, with no jitters or heart palpitations like some of the other things I tried. The scale going down is an exciting extra benefit.
Without the support of my leader, I probably would still be watching.... I think that it is the combination of an amazing product and all the support that helped me is successful .Everyone is in your corner cheering you on!
I am now doing my 90 day challenge and adding in exercise and toning so stay tuned for another update! This is 20 pounds and lots of inches. Don't be like me and waste any more time "watching"... get started and enjoy your life!"
GET YOURS HERE:
★Lose Weight Now! ---> http://mjwrecsics.SkinnyFiberPromo.com/
☆Join my Group ---> https://www.facebook.com/groups/loseitandmoveit./
90 DAY EMPTY BOTTLE GUARANTEE for the Special Packs and 30 DAYS for one bottle which is one months supply. Nothing to lose but the WEIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment