sbc

Monday, December 22, 2014

LISA'S STORY

I love sharing hope with you all!!
From Lisa ...I Just sent the picture to a friend of mine she said I am speechless, and I am in tears. Thank you Skinny Fiber
"I myself suffer with Fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, spinal stenosis, IBS, Migraine headaches, restless leg, Degenerative disk disease, sleeping problems depression, basically over all Chronic Pain. I know firsthand what it feels like to wake up feeling well like CRAP. I use to use a walker and now it is put away I have been on a TON of medication that well, I feel is not the best choice as it does affect your body and organs. Since I have started Skinny Fiber, I have come off 17 prescription medications they are GONE and I feel FANTASTIC, I have not felt this good in soooo long. I am much happier and I have more energy than EVER. My IBS is totally under control, my pain is next to nil, I am off sleeping pills, and I have lost 52 lbs and 55 inches, its awesome stuff. I will admit I was skeptic at first; I did my research, and talked to ALOT of people before I made my decision. After that I was so EXCITED I decided to become a distributor as I know how I have suffered and I want people to be able to feel good. I had nothing to lose as they offer a 90 empty bottle money back guarantee. I am SOOO Happy that I made this choice. I took my bottle of Skinny Fiber to my Dr and he approved it. He is amazed what Skinny Fiber has done for me, it truly DID give me my life back, and I owe all this to Skinny Fiber.
GET YOURS HERE:
★Lose Weight Now! ---> http://mjwrecsics.SkinnyFiberPromo.com/
☆Join my Group ---> https://www.facebook.com/groups/loseitandmoveit./
90 DAY EMPTY BOTTLE GUARANTEE for the Special Packs and 30 DAYS for one bottle which is one months supply. Nothing to lose but the WEIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment