sbc

Monday, December 1, 2014

HELP WANTED

Lose Weight and Make Money For the Holidays!!
Why Do I love Skinny Body Care?
~Because I don't have to hold inventory for resale
~I don't have to do "parties"
~I don't have to badger my family & friends for bookings
~I don't have to buy brochures and pass them out,
~I have over 20 web sites for FREE.
~There are NO extra hidden or ongoing fees.
~The ingredients are clinically PROVEN in independent studies
~I do my business 100% online
~I am paid weekly
~There are NO MINIMUMS & NO QUOTAS
~I have an AMAZING team that helps me every step of the way!
~Because it truly works! I am proof! See my photos!
~ $10 plus the cost of 1 bottle of Skinny fiber and 1 bottle monthly can change your life, too.
You will love it--- To Join the company there is a $10 one-time registration fee -added to your first order to make commissions-- --you get $8 check the first week for doing nothing----- the only requirement is 1 bottle on auto ship to make commissions---
You make a Fast Start bonus on each new customer or distributor that orders from your website--- provided free from the company -- actually 20 or more free websites!!

No comments:

Post a Comment