sbc

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

WIN A NEW CAMERO!!!



The company I work for, Skinny Body Care, just rolled out their new promotion this weekend in Las Vegas! YOU can win this 2014, fully loaded Chevy Camaro! And when I say WIN.. I mean WIN! This isn't one of those times a company takes out a lease in your name and you're stuck paying the monthly payment. They are going to GIVE IT AWAY!!!!!!

So how do you get your paws on it? Easy. You go and order right now from my link and sign up to be a distributor for ONLY an extra $10. That ten bucks is a ONE TIME FEE! Then you get to work. Make ONLY 3 sales from now until November 7th, 2014 and your name gets put into the drawing! That's it! Plus, for every additional 3 sales you make, you get an extra entry!

You work from home! Right here on Facebook and you've got me to help you every step of the way! I will be sure you get entered to win!!!

www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com/?SOURCE=camaro and hit the button for distributor instead of customer!!! If you've ordered within the past 30 days, you can sign into your account and upgrade for $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment