Monday, August 18, 2014
(Photo by Cindy I.)
4 cups pomegranate juice
7 1/2 cups white sugar
2 lemons, juiced
1 (6 fluid ounce) container liquid pectin
1. Combine pomegranate and lemon juice with sugar in a large, stainless steel saucepan.
2. Bring to boil over high heat, and stir in liquid pectin.
3. Bring to a full rolling boil, and boil exactly 1/2 minute. Remove from heat, and skim off foam.
4. Ladle into hot, sterilized jars to within about 1/4 inch of the top and add the lids.
5. Place jars back into pot to process in boiling water for 10 minutes.
6. Carefully remove jars and place onto a kitchen towel. Soon you will start to hear little pops. This is the vacuum seal of the jars.
Join us here for more every day fun, tips, recipes, weight loss support & motivation!
CHANGE YOUR LIFE HERE