sbc

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

MELISSA'S STORY


This beautiful girl Melissa is doing amazing and working SO hard!! What a transformation!! **She lost a lot of weight before being introduced to Skinny Fiber. She had hit a plateau, and Skinny Fiber is what allowed her to start losing weight again.**

"For those wanting my story. Here it goes...I have been heavy since I was in the 5th grade. When getting out of high school being overweight was my identity. I tried forever to get pregnant and couldn't. My weight kept going up and up. My dad passed away at age 47 two weeks before my 25th birthday. I remember looking in the mirror the day of his funeral and I did not in any way recognize my reflection. What did I do to myself I thought? I went to the gym and they said no way with a doctor’s note. I was a liability. My doctor put me on the scales. Now understand I thought I was 275 pounds for years. He schools his head in disbelief and put me on 3 more scales all said the same. ....489 pounds. I was severely obese was my label that day. I told him I wanted to go to the gym. He said no way! He gave me a pamphlet for gastric bypass. I said no way! I also told him my dad had a massive heart attack at age 37 and had a four way bypass. So I told him in 12 years the insurance can pay for a quarter of a million dollars for my heart bypass because he didn't believe in me. I got my permission slip. In my first 4 months I lost 100 pounds. I went to the gym every day. I wanted to die of embarrassment at first. People used to say that poor woman how can she live with herself. Blah...I kept at it. My weight loss has been a long journey. For the past year I hit a plateau. I trained with a certified trainer and worked with a dietician. Nothing helped. I felt it was hopeless. I joined Angie's group. Many people were talking about skinny fiber. I figured I had nothing to lose but weight. I have been working with a personal trainer and he couldn't get me past a plateau for a year. I start skinny fiber 5 weeks ago and have lot 30 pounds and 20.5 inches. I quit my trainer of course because a month of skinny fiber is less than one session with him. Plus I took 250 pounds off before skinny fiber. From hard work at the gym. I switched to clean eating "whole foods.” I haven't had anything processed although if I really feel like I need a treat I will eat a spoon of peanut butter. I don't worry about the fat in peanut butter. I have ha days where I think to myself that I want to give up. I literally growl at myself in the mirror and tell myself that I am extending my life. And I laugh I someone sees me do it. Because I am trying to love myself enough to always put myself first.
I have come off antidepressants, blood pressure pills, and pills for severe heart burn."

With the NEW 90 Day Guarantee, you have absolutely NOTHING to lose!!
Try Skinny Fiber out now for a FULL 90 days. You lose, or your MONEY BACK!!
Get started with your 90 day challenge here.

CHANGE YOUR LIFE HERE.
CLICK LINK BELOW.

www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com.

Make Money Here! --> skinnyangie.com/?id=mjwrecsics

No comments:

Post a Comment